Are you in view of outsourcing to India but not sure if it’s the right move for your organization? It’s one of the hottest landing places for outsourcing in the world, but it’s also not the right option for every company or business process. Let’s prospect some of the data, so it’s easier to see if it might work for you.
Let’s start by going over a few of the reasons companies outsource to India.
- It’s less expensive to operate in India.
- Outsourcing allows organizations to focus on central areas of business.
- Expanding through outsourcing addresses capacity issues.
- Outsourcing can help organizations to increase service offerings.
But, why choose India over other outsourcing destinations?
- India put forward a good mix of value and savings.
- The country possesses the second-largest English-speaking population in the world.
- The Indian workforce is skilled.
- Infrastructure is well- grounded and getting stronger by the day.
- The country has outsourcing-friendly policies.
All this in mind, you may think about how many companies are outsourcing to India today.
A current survey shows that 59 percent of businesses worldwide employ Indian workers and 22 percent say they would consider moving operations to India or so far have plans to. The country’s outsourcing market is worth an estimated $150 billion, meaning it’s the choice landing place for many companies.
But, is outsourcing to India the right choice for your company?
Outsourcing can be a significant choice if your company wants to reduce costs while sustaining quality, but sometimes nearshore or onshore options are a better fit. With more than three decades of experience and proficiency BOOTSTAFF can help you find the right solution for your needs.
Contact us, today to get started or learn more about our outsourcing location, Indore, India.